Bem Vindo!

Bem Vindo!
Welcome

Password / Senha

Password for all files is Screaming
A senha para todos os arquivos é Screaming

Enjoy !

Tags

Blog Archive

Doações

Ajude a manter o Screaming ON!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 maio 2010

postheadericon Cobra Starship - ¡Viva La Cobra!

Pop Punk / Rock / Alternative

Myspace For fans of: The Academy is..., The Cab, Midtown, All Time Low
Year: 2007

Track List:

01. The City Is At War
02. Guilty Pleasure
03. One Day, Robots Will Cry
04. Kiss My Sass (Feat. Travis McCoy)
05. Damn You Look Good And I'm Drunk (Scandalous) (Feat. V.I.P Party Boys)
06. The World Has Its Shine (But I Would Drop It On A Dime)
07. Smile For The Paparazzi
08. Angie
09. Prostitution Is The World's Oldest Profession (And I, Dear Madame, Am A Professional)
10. My Moves Are White (White Hot, That Is)
11. Pleasure Ryland

38 Mb

0 comentários: