Bem Vindo!

Bem Vindo!
Welcome

Password / Senha

Password for all files is Screaming
A senha para todos os arquivos é Screaming

Enjoy !

Tags

Blog Archive

Doações

Ajude a manter o Screaming ON!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
26 julho 2010

postheadericon Us, From Outside - Inspired By The Threat Of Failure

Post-Hardcore / Experimental / Screamo

Country: USA Year: 2010
For Fans Of: Spleeping With Sirens, Dream, On Dreamer, Jamie´s Elsewhere

Track List:
01 - The Honesty In Shadows And Reflections <3
02 - Smile Princess, You're Perfect <3
03 - I Will Smash Your Face In =) <3
04 - Who Saves The Savior? <3
05 - Where's My Chippy_ There's My Chippy! <3
06 - I Thought I'd Be Dead By Now <3
07 - I Am The Divine <3
08 - I'm Not Locked In Here With You, You're Trapped In Here With Me <3
09 - No Ash, No Phoenix
10 - I'm Not Opposed To Gettin' Hit By A Car

40 mb

1 comentários:

Lucas R. disse...

Porque tem uns corações do lado? HEAUHEAUHE