Bem Vindo!

Bem Vindo!
Welcome

Password / Senha

Password for all files is Screaming
A senha para todos os arquivos é Screaming

Enjoy !

Tags

Blog Archive

Doações

Ajude a manter o Screaming ON!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
19 outubro 2010

postheadericon We Are The Ocean - Cutting Our Teeth ( Deluxe Edition )


Post-Hardcore

Myspace
For Fans of: All Forgotten, Young Guns, The Blackout
Year: 2010
Track List:

DISC 1
01. Look Alive
02. Our Days Are Numbered
03. All Of This Has To End
04. Confessions
05. These Days, I Have Nothing
06.
Don't Take Chances
07. (I'll Grab You By The) Neck Of The Woods
08. Are You Proud Of Me Now?
09. I Used To Be So Much More

10. This Is Called My Home

DISC 2
01. Get Out While You Can
02. Lucky Ones
03. Waiting
04. Playing My Heart
05. Cutting Our Teeth
06. Drag Me Down
07. Don't Be Careless
08. Nothing Good Has Happened Yet
09. Welcome To My Broken Home
10. Ready For The Fall
11. (I've Never Felt This) God Damn Good
12. Days
13.
Save Me! Said The Saviour

100Mb

0 comentários: